Tuesday, November 13, 2012

THANKSGIVING!

   I really don’t know what to write about right now but hey, Thanksgiving is just right around the corner. I’m honestly looking forward for Thanksgiving this year! A family gathering will be held at my aunt’s house which is usually done every year. Lots and lots of food will be serve like turkey, mash potatoes, corn, and Filipino foods such as pancit (noodles), adobo (pork and chicken) and many more. But it’s not the only the food that I’m excited about though, it’s the fact that I’m going to be with my wonderful cousins/relatives as well. It’s always a good time having the whole family just get together and just hang out, catch up on things, sing/karaoke, watch movies, tell stories, and more. We’d usually stay up the whole night. My cousins and I are actually going to go get in line for Black Friday this year. We’ve never done that before so we actually want to try it out this year. I can’t wait! Lots and lots of sale everywhere! I’ve babysitted many times just to save up lots of money. My mom gave me a hundred dollars already to go shopping for which is very nice of her. I’m thankful to have a mother like her. Even though she doesn’t understand me most of the time and get into many arguments, I still love her. So I’m really looking forward to this year’s thanksgiving, reunion with the whole family and lots and lots of shopping! I’m very excited! J  

No comments:

Post a Comment