Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All About ME! ^.^

   Hey guys! My name is Geneva. I’m currently a sophomore. I love anything that has to do with math so I guess you can call me a math geek. I usually go on Facebook, and Youtube on my free times. But I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and cousins as well. Actually, I should be getting ready right now to go out and party with my friends. But I can’t, I’m stuck at home doing this wonderful blogs that’s due this Friday, November the sixteenth. I really don’t feel like doing this right now but I have no choice and I’m pretty sure I’ll be thanking Ms. Davis(my English teacher) one day for making us do this. She wouldn’t just assign us any type of assignments that won’t help us in the future. Plus, this blog is worth a lot of points so I wouldn’t want to fail her class just because of this. This blog is really easy so why not do it right? So basically, we have to write ten blogs about the 1984 novel by George Orwell. We’re doing this to relate to Winston Smith. He writes his own diary to express his thoughts and feelings but for us, instead of writing a diary, we have to write a blog. It’s basically like the same thing us writing a diary but in a computer. I recommend you to read this novel, it might be a little boring in the beginning but as it gets in the middle, it is very interesting. It’s worth reading it! But anyways, if you want to get to know more about me, feel free to email me at pretty.chelsea11@gmail.com. J

No comments:

Post a Comment