So
while I was doing this blog, I was also on Facebook. I realized that I’ve been
doing this for about two hours now so I decided to have myself a little break.
So I went on Facebook, and for some reason, I went and looked through my
pictures. I saw a whole lot of pictures from the time when I went to the
Philippines for a vacation. I have to say that was one of the best summers
ever! But while looking back through those pictures, wonderful memories started
to go through in my head. I have to say I really miss my homeland, especially
my friends and relatives! They were always there for me especially my friends
since I’d communicate with them through Facebook as well. I was pretty shocked
how they went to come visit me at my house right as soon as they found out that
I was there, it was really nice seeing them though. Also, I remembered how they
would always stop by everyday even though they had school. School started in
June there and would end on March or April. They would sometimes take me to school
with them to meet their friends and teachers. They were really cool, and are
okay with me being there. I love meeting new people! My friends and I would
usually hang out in the weekends, and even though we had a bit of a hard time
communicating to each other since I got used to talking in English, we still
managed to have a great time. It’s sad how I couldn’t stay there longer, but I
know I’ll be back there sometime soon. J
No comments:
Post a Comment