Tuesday, November 13, 2012
IM FINISHED! :)
I
really don’t know what to write about right now. I’m watching Fast Five while
working on this Blog. Fast Five is one my favorite movies! I can’t wait until
the new Fast and Furious movie comes out next year! But anyways, this is my
last post that I have to make so I guess I’ll just write about how I’m almost
done with this blog. I am so glad that this is my last post that I have to
make. I’ve been really busy lately due to this blog that my English teacher,
Ms. Davis assigned us. But I’m not even complaining right now, I’m actually
glad that we did this since I’m pretty sure I’ll be thanking her one day for
making us do this. Plus, just like what that one quote states “hard work, pays
off”. That’s actually one of my favorite quotes. That quote motivates me to do
my work every day. I really hope I get a good grade in this. Since I tried my
best and worked very hard on this. I find this assignment as one of the easiest
assignments that we’ve done in English so far. Writing this blog made me
realize how Winston Smith felt. He expresses his thoughts and feelings by
writing a diary while I wrote a blog. There’s not really a difference, it’s
just the fact that I wrote it in a computer. I actually liked this kind of projects;
I have to say this is one of my favorites! J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment